yuanyuan's playlists

Thursday, March 24, 2011

progress

still at the KPJ in the midnight
coz i m insist wan to take care of my mum
today her hand condition is becoming better n better
less pain felt compared to yesterday extreme pain

i went home at around 1030 am in the morning
n then went back to hospital at 4.30pm
met the doctor twice for today
according to the doctor
my mum's hand may recover very soon
n psychohterapy will be carried out for tomorrow
i m so worry whether she can tolerate the pain
coz she is still having great pain when moving her hand
anyway,praying hard for her n good luck to her for tomorrow challenge^^

now,i m in a such a bad feeling situation
still thinking of my further studies thing
i thought i may have chance to further studies to kl
whoseknow??
now my mum is in trouble
so i may postpone the date
or just stay in penang to study
anyway,will make decision depnd on my mum's progress

ok,good night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment